Well, I would like to make the readers aware of what was the actual use of them, and how we are using it…
(Slow claps for us)
“In short, the point of Instagram is to make connections with people who see the world in interesting ways. You can find and follow people based on the kinds of images that inspire them, and if they like yours, they’ll follow you back. The simple mechanisms of liking and commenting provide great fun and feedback! “
But what people are making Instagram as
- A place to harass girls.
- A new porn site.
- Meme pages which are more as a bullying place rather than posting funny content!
- Nowadays many people are taking on Instagram as a site where you can pay money! To either gain followers or pay money to post such content wherein you can degrade someone’s image! (Many big actresses are involved in it)
2. What’s app
“WhatsApp is a free app for iPhones, Android smartphones, Windows Phone and Mac laptops, and Windows PC. It allows you to send messages, pictures, videos, and even voice recordings, as well as make voice and video calls over the internet for free, rather than using your mobile network which costs you money”
But what people are making what’s an app as
- Fake messages!
- Political parties use this to show people their agenda, and degrade other parties!
- What’s app groups are more of jealousy ones which simply created hatred among people!
“Twitter is a social media site, and its primary purpose is to connect people and allow people to share their thoughts with a big audience, in some limited words only.”
But what people are making twitter as
- Since there is only a limit on the number of words, people share only half of the information about any news! Which can help in personal agenda!
- Twitter is more of boycotting things, harassing people, sending people to jails, and a political agenda!
- People look twitter as their own court! Where everyone is a judge!
“The purpose of Quora is to ask and answer questions. It is NOT simply a social media platform, and don’t use it that way. You can benefit by answering and asking lots of questions. the difference between Google and Quora is that an actual person can explain things to you.”
But what people are making Quora as
- Post some pictures of girls! Aaanddd, just see the number of upvotes and an increase in followers!
- Short answers, memes, and twitter’s epic tweets will get more upvotes rather than Genuine content!
- Girls who post their pics on Quora, I want to say you this thing, that this is not QUORAGRAM!
- People who sincerely work hard to get upvotes and write genuine answers are lacking, and will lack! All they need is an appealing image! To call viewers!
At last, these were the most used sites, which were being misused badly! All I need to say is please Stay away from negativity…
Overuse of these sites will lead your mind in a negative direction! I’m one of the victims of this thing… that’s why I found it important to say you guys this thing!