Reading is vital because it develops our thoughts, gives us endless knowledge and lessons to read while keeping our minds active. Reading books can help us learn, understand, and makes us smarter.
A little reading is all the therapy a person needs sometimes!
So Books which I have read are:
- How to Stop Worrying and start living: The Author Dale Carnegie says in his book how worrying doesn’t solve any problem. What will solve the problem is action. Plan an action and just execute it. Every time you have a problem and you start worrying. Ask your self how can you make things better and act to do so.
- How To Be A Bawse: I read a few pages online and was so on edge to buy this book. This book is absolute “Gold”. It was really worth buying it. There are some topics different in every chapter and its interesting. You won’t really stop reading once you have started. every chapter teaches you something and there are some questions also. It’s worth the read!
- As The Man Thinketh: You can easily complete this book in an hour or two. This book explains the human thought process and how to control them before they control us. Simple, yet effective if you apply it in your life.
- Autobiography Of A Yogi: This book describes many accounts of supernatural episodes like visions, reincarnations, levitation, teleportation, etc. It also mentions magic healings, perfume magic, electrons, and protons, etc. Overall, it is a very interesting book.
- Alchemist: There are too many things one can learn from “The Alchemist”. It’s all about following your dream and about taking the risk of following your dreams, which is actually so difficult to do and there are very few people in this world who actually do, I mean risk it all, just to follow your heart and your dream.
- Think And Grow Rich: I don’t think this book needs a review because it’s a bestseller for over 70 years with millions of copies sold. But still, I wanna talk about this book because I feel many people are still unaware of this beauty. It took a quarter of a century to accumulate information and write this book, such a persistent and consistent effort. The author had written a great book of life full of lessons.
- The Diary of A Young Girl: Wonderful book having described different aspects of life in a cheerful way by a 13-year-old girl surviving one of the most horrifying periods of human history. Thinking of a little girl surviving in a cramped space with the constant fear of being caught almost brought tears to my eyes.
- I too had a love story: I am too much into self-help books and this one love story I will definitely recommend to read. Couldn’t put it down! This is an extremely sweet, delightful, and touchy romantic story. I could relate to it’s beginning very much and fell in love with the book instantly. It turned into an emotional roller-coaster by the last quarter and made me feel anxious. I am moved that this is a true story and can only pass on my heartfelt condolences to the author.
- Eat that frog: No dragging of things, straight on point. This is definitely something practical and simple principles that cut through the usual systems. These are life principles that anybody can take and get into action.
if You want to get the quality content at one place. then you can visit our Site