At itwentyseven.in we committed to respect and protect your privacy, your credential information. we follow the highest standards of privacy guidelines to protect the information shared by you with us.
In terms of personal information, they can be used to locate , identify the individual his/her likes dislike , your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social media website, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of itwentyseven.in .
In terms of relational information which helps us to understand who you are and what types of deals you might like. This includes lifestyle, preference, and interest information; location information related to your state/province, city.
In term of transactional information, which help us to find how you interact with the Sites, such as the deals you view and redeem and the stores you prefer; other information about how you use our Sites, email, other communications, and applications; and how you interact with itwentyseven.in merchants, business partners, and service providers, and other users
How Is Your Information Used?
itwentyseven.in uses Personal Information to:
1. Operate and improve our Sites;
2. Provide users with deals for products and services from participating merchants, including deals based on variables such as stated and anticipated user interests, personal characteristics, or location;
3. Evaluate eligibility of users for certain deals, products or services;
4. Evaluate the types of deals, products or services that may be of interest to users;
5. Track redemption of deals and perform other analytics;
6. Provide user support, including to our merchants or business partners;
7. Fulfill requests for itwentyseven.in services;
8. Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about itwentyseven.in and our merchants and business partners, such as itwentyseven.in news, special offers and coupons, announcements, and marketing materials;
9. Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages service bulletins, or marketing;
10. Provide advertisements to you through the Sites, third-party sites, email messages, text messages, applications, or other methods of communication;
11. Administer surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored by us or our partners;;
13. Allow you to post a video or sign up for special offers from third parties through the Site; and
14. Carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent.
How Is Your Personal Information Protected?
itwentyseven.in is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Although we will do our utmost to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of the data you submit to our website or our app; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will never pass on information about you unless we are legally obliged to do so. We will never use any of your data in ways that have unjustified adverse effects on you. itwentyseven.in contains links to third party stores and websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and are not affiliated with itwentyseven.in . It is your responsibility to check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
“Phishing” is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your password, username, credit card information, or other personal information through e-mail.
Emails and Correspondence
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. The email address you register with us can be altered at any time by you, this email address can be seen by site administrators. If you opt in to our newsletters and alerts, you will receive correspondence from us to this email address. You can opt in or out of alerts through your profile settings and via the “unsubscribe” link in newsletters. We will never pass on your email to third parties.
EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE WEBSITE
All the graphics, designs, images and artwork (collectively, ‘Content’), is generated/provided by the Website. All the Content displayed on the Website is subject to copyright and shall not be reused by any party (or third party) without the prior written consent of the Company.
The Website is solely responsible for the integrity, authenticity, quality and genuineness of the content provided on the Website and whilst feedback and comments by Users shall be made via the Website, the Websitebears no liability whatsoever for any feedback or comments made by the Users or made in respect of any of the contenton the Website. The User is informed that the pictures of the products on the Website may slightly vary in size, colour and overall appearance and are encouraged to view the product description before placing bids.
The Users have a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited privilege to access the Content on the Website.Usersshall not copy, adapt, and modify any content without written permission of the Company
Changes To This Privacy Statement
From time to time, we may update this Privacy Statement to clarify our practices or to reflect new or different privacy practices, such as when we add new features to our Sites. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of notice on the Site prior to the change becoming effective. Your continued access or use of the Sites after any such changes become effective constitutes your acceptance of the Privacy Statement as revised. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information about our privacy practices